Friday, January 16, 2009

Posting Back: This Weeks Post Secrets.

Hello! A lot of this weeks post secrets seemed to hit home for me. Which made me feel good.Like I said before, makes you feel like your not the only person out there who is struggling, who has those issues.
Photobucket
I'll start with this one. Fo some reason I believe that this is becoming pretty common. If I were to get married I'd also would get a secret account. With todays economy who could afford a divorce and not have something as back up? And it would be quite the slam when you tell your fellow divorce that you'll be fine because you have plenty of money thats been hidden away from them for the last couple years.




Photobucket
Next. I had to post this one. You might think its T.M.I. but don't knock it till you try it. Going commando can be fun!



Photobucket
I also had to display this one. Seeing how this is a blog, and it just makes sense. People that post all their info. on a blog and then are amazed to see someone who fascinatingly knows everything about them. I've seen this done.



Photobucket
This one seemed to strike home with me. The economy right now scares me tremendously. I have never been poor or anything. Always had money for what i needed and mostly what i wanted. But since I've moved out my bank account has depleited a lot, and its scares the hell out of me. I'm one of those few people that believe money can buy you happiness. I mean how can it not when we live in a world where everything is for sale. Not being able to go out and buy a new movie based on the fact that i want it and having to keep tabs on my money has been driving me crazy!



Photobucket
Lastly is this one. This post secret really did me in. I've been dating someone for seven months now and after our five i was told that there was still feelings for the ex. I was very upset by this seeing how "in love" I was. So we decided that we would wait until the feelings became mutual. But my feelings have seemed to vanish. Maybe because of the hurt i was put through, I'm not sure. But now the significant other is getting those feelings for me. Now I see myself saying "I wish we could have loved each other at the same times." Maybe Ashley can help me with this one.

8 comments:

  1. Like the blog. The economy is some scarry shit. Lots of people hhit the poor house becuase of a few greedy people wanted it all.I like your posts keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work a summer job and don't fell like working during the winter so I have to save up and watch my account. I hit black ice and slid off the road in november which brought an unexpected expense. I also have to be tight on my money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes good this blog is great.. the way the economy is going today i would to get secret account from my hubby to who know maybe he might try to get me for all my money one day.. i will have this account that he don't know about... but good job...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok,so I have been blessed with money, not saying I'm rich, but I get what I want. My parents nor anyone else gives me anything, I work hard and I have the desire to have nice things, so I fulfill my wants by my self. the economy does suck and money is hard to come by, but, not that hard, I'm sick of hearing people complain about they don't have money because times are tough and I'm pinching the dollar...go get another job, i go to school full time, I did work seven days a week and still got by, I wasn't sacrificing what i wanted. I'm also sick of hearing people say they cant find jobs, that the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. jobs are out there, you just have get your lazy butt up and look for one. I'm 20, one day I walked in my bank and the manager asked me if I wanted a job, I declined, and went on my way, well after a month or so thinking about it I went and applied for it. A few weeks later I got the job. If I can walk into a place of business and get offered a job, it cant be that hard to find one, I get paid vacation, paid holidays, benefits, everything. Don't get mad at me for this, but jobs are out there, even if its working at a fast food joint, its a job. I just get tired of this over used excuse. Nice post, I like your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also live by myself and seem to never have any money. And with the way the ecconomy is going i sure hope i can get a job and keep it. I also believe that money is not the only thing that can buy you happiness. Because if you didnt need all the emotions from everyone life still would be dull even if you had everything in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, i have to say you have a good arguement. but i don't believe it is as simple as you say. do you comute here? because maybe things are different where you live. In Newark there are thousands of college students looking for jobs and stores are closing out. What sets one college student apart from the next? I have managed to get a job at Target as a cashier but hired on as seasonal and hoping to stay full term. I have been applying for other jobs but you have to understand while all those stores are closing at the mall, those people have first pick at the best jobs. You are older than most of the people who are just starting out on this journey called life. Trying to find their place and stability and are quite new to the management of being a full time student with a job and a personal life. You have your maturity and mature looks going for you. No one wants to hire what looks like a kid to work for them. There is a lot of debating that can be put forth from this. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from where i say these things. I didn't mean to sound whinny in my blog. More or less I wanted to be able to prove my point as people are capable of relating to these post secrets. And show that the economy and money issues now a days seem to be a shared dissapointing topic.

    And thanks to all for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not to be jerk, but it was that easy for me with the job, but i do understand my age and my sexy great looks have added to my ability of hire. I've been there with the childish thing but I have overcome it. Please don't think i was bashing you, I wasn't. It's just the overall issue. I do commute, so i don't have the living expense, but if i had too, I could do it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your not a jerk, its just the over view out look felt through a good debate. I hope I don't sound like a jerk when i write back. I have to say you truely don't understand what its like if you are commuting. I said I could do it no problem, but things differ when you live on your own. I didn't relize how much i ate out until now, how much i bought things i didn't need. My roommate got a job at Wal*Mart, of all places you would think that would be pretty simple. But she lost her job a week later after they did a major lay off. The economy is having some major effects. And you might be ale to say it isn't affecting you or has touched you. But I'm sure it will eventually.

    ReplyDelete