Monday, March 9, 2009

First of All Let Me Say Damn

First of all let me say DAMN! I can’t believe somebody would do this to her she was so hot. But that is an exclusive picture who ever posted this has got serious BALLS… the cops are pissed they did not want this getting out. My question is did Chris brown really do it and why? That’s what I want to know. I heard it was because she gave him herpes, then I heard it was because she was beating his ass, and he got fed up with it and started whoppin her ass back; but you still don’t do this back to a girl. I guess the only TMZ that was on his mind was… Totally Mash Zat ass LMAO j/p.

11 comments:

  1. I'm going guess that this is Haven. He uses slang in most of his post. I dunno. I was shocked to hear about Chris Brown. With everyone that loves Rianna, I wouldn't be surprised if some other rapper tries to beat him up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn that crazy what was Chris Brown thinking........His lack of judgement will effect his future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to say that Haven wrote this blog because of the slang that was used

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! now looking at it, Haven seems like a good guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this was haven that wrote this blog. There is a lot of slang. I don't think Chris Brown really did it. Because in one of her songs she talks about her bf beating her up and her going to the emergency room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not sure, but Chris Brown and Rianna have been talked about a lot latley. I just hear more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "First of all let me say DAMN!"-Haven

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have to say Haven wrote this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nobody is really going to know why he did it becuzz nobody was really their to see it happen.. and plus everybody heard that she hit him first so he had to do sum thing about it.. and Chris should not get any jail time for hitting her.. i heard she hit him first so.. she need to get hit back..

    ReplyDelete